Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back Again

I didn't intend to stay gone so long, but I was playing around with another piece of software and a free web-hosting site. I think I just need to write, and not worry about where things are kept, or exactly how they look.

I intend to do some writing about knitting, cycling, simple living, and probably my imminent(?) retirement (about a year away).

I have been busy with some volunteering in the public schools, and working with my land, etc. I really need to get back into writing. As I get older, I cannot do all the things I once could do, nor do I have time to do some things, but I can keep busy, I can do some things, and I can write about them. This will not be a political rant blog, so if you're looking for that sort of thing, this won't be for you.

No comments: