Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Six of one, half dozen of another

Published on another website on October 7, 2009.

Very busy month shaping up for October.

I’m involved in AIR Austin, which culminates on Oct. 24 in an all-day rally. AIR is the Accessible Internet Relay.

Last weekend, we spent one day at the antiques/junk fair at Warrenton/Round Top.

This weekend, we’re going to Houston to see the Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit at the Houston Museum of Natural Science (Sat), and the Central Texas yarn crawl (Sun).

The yarn crawl is actually Oct. 9-12, so I’m going to try to visit a few of the local shops on Friday during lunch and after work, then drive out into the hill country on Sunday.

I just got a new laptop, a Dell 1545. I will never buy another HP or Compaq computer again. This Dell has them beat all over.

Tomorrow night, Oct. 8, is the annual fund-raising banquet for Central Texas Life Care, which we will attend.

I’ll probably miss Octoberfish, Oct 16-18, because we’ll be painting cabinets on the 17th.

I’m hoping that November will be a little less busy.

No comments: